OJAMA. DOES NOT. MISS!

OJAMA. DOES NOT. MISS!

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

  1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    at least try to hide that it's your own post notOjama

  2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    fake post fakeass homie

  3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    That's ojama's most successful and intelligent twin

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      How many twins does he have, ser?

      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        665

  4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    rare ojama W

  5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Ojama board newbies

  6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    https://www.reddit.com/user/ojama666/
    >This account has been suspended
    KWAB

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Hotshot the gimmick

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      F

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      They proved 'Jama right

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      OJAMA 3:16

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      KWAB

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Reddit trannies are actually nazis

  7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    GOATjama.

  8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Only know 'ojama' through this board, and nothing else, but this is 99% correct. The other 1% are gays who shoot get jealous of women getting male attention.

  9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Ojama was murderer in December by the Council Cord. They paid 746 to swat him

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      The cops killed his sister too

      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        What about his dad, James R Rodriguez?

        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          His mom and dad lived, they're taking care of his nephew now that his sister is dead. Jerk is offering a $1000 bounty if someone can post a video of themselves pissing on his grave

  10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >works the chan marks
    >works the x marks
    >works the reddit marks
    >works luzviminda's social security checks
    >draws the house every time
    gotta love the jamster baby YJG

  11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    wtf Ojama with a face turn?

  12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Did that feller rape his own nephew?

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      That is a rite of passage in Latinx culture

  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Ojama doesn't exist. It's all a work from somebody in here pretending to be moronic.

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      I assure you anon b***hbreasts is not pretending.

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      ojama is carter
      >fat
      >mexican
      >spammed and forced non-stop

  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    ojammeister with the babyface turn

  15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    meds now

  16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    You can tell it isn't Ojama because it's anti-AEW

  17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    EAT SHIT

  18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >bitchbreasts extended universe lore
    please lose weight and have sex

  19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >OJAMA. DOES NOT. MISS!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *